It’s after midnight which means I’m up and seeking. In fact I literally googled “what am I seeking” just to see what appeared. Maybe some mystical midnight force would be there.
I would not have at all been surprised if my midnight mama had been there simply stating GO TO BED.
She was not there. But an article from 2013 about the 10 Answers You Are Looking For In Life was.
I feel drawn. I feel compelled. And so I’m giving myself a challenge of listening in for however long it takes to gets these answers. To get honest answers. Not the answers I think will make me look good to the outside world. Not answers I think are “right and reasonable.” But honest. My barometer is typically I get a little teary… I know I’ve gone to the soul well and drawn something up.
So here are all ten and I’ll be answering them as I can…
1. What are you going to do with your life?
2. What would make you proud of yourself?
3. What are you trying to accomplish and why?
4. What are the roadblocks standing in your way?
5. What’s the next step?
6. What are your flaws and faults?
7. How will you bring fulfillment to your life?
8. How are you holding yourself back?
9. Are you making the right choices in life?
10. What do you love about your life?
By the way regarding number 6, I loved this quote – Don’t hide them; fade them.
I LOVE that! See the flaws, call the flaws out and then let them fade, sweet girl. They don’t need to keep being invited as dance partners with your biggest strengths anymore.
So you’ll see my answers here. For now my inner midnight mama has declared GO TO SLEEP and with this accomplishment of writing a post… I feel tired enough to agree with her.